Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!!
Last night I finished up all my exams for my Advanced Accounting II class and I absolutely cannot believe the huge weight that was lifted off of my shoulders. It feels AMAZING to be done and to get THREE WHOLE WEEKS off from class!! I start back up January 9th and have my last two classes (Auditing and Business Policy & Strategy) through March 1st and then I'll be the ULTIMATE freeeeeeeeee!! It's so close...yet so far! These last two terms went so slow. Our prof was a nice woman, truly she was, but as a teacher, she just doesn't quite...have what it takes. That made it even more dreadful and difficult for us as students. I honestly don't feel I learned anything, which is a huge waste of a whole lotta money! It done, though, and next term is a fresh start with two new prof's, so here's to hoping for the best!!
So, in the next three weeks of freedom I have big plans! I plan on doing lots of cleaning!! Not only the normal things like dishes, laundry, vaccuuming (which is long overdue), but the house is also in dire need of some deep cleaning or organizing. The closet needs an overhaul - I need to take some clothes over to the Clothes Closet (which I have no excuse for the laziness there - it's right across the street from me).
Have a great weekend, everyone. I know I will!!!!
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
sweet victory
Post a Comment