Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Food Aficionado

a·fi·ci·o·na·do/əˌfiSH(ē)əˈnädō/

Noun: A person who is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about an activity, subject, or pastime.
I would say I am a food aficionado per the "enthusiastic" part of the definition rather than the "very knowledgeable" part...
I love cooking, baking, and most importantly EATING!!  If you are friends with me on Facebook, you are well aware of this love.  I nearly always take a picture of the finished product of the meals I bake and if they're a favorite or something new I am likely to post that picture on Facebook.  In the future it is very likely that I will also share some of my favorite meals/recipes/pictures here, so I will leave you with a little background on what the Facebook world has already seen from me:
Baked Crab Rangoons

Then I had left over won ton wrappers...
so I blind baked them for a bit and then filled them with some chocolate pudding.

Wes' favorite dish - Chicken Parmesan.

Chicken Spaghetti (didn't have fetticini) Alfredo

Chicken Enchiladas - with a white sauce
instead of your typical red.

Wes loves Chinese...
So I attempted Sweet & Sour Meatballs
(homemade sweet & sour sauce)

During a health kick (I have those now and then...)
I decided to make homemade granola bars.

We love pizza and I ♥ homemade.
This one has hamburger, mushroom, and green olive.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I have a new job for you! My personal chef! It doesn't pay much, or at all, but I promise you will be doing something you love and it will be a wonderful working environment. :) I say win-win!

PS THANK YOU for helping me figure out how to post!

Kate said...

omg i'm hungry now and i just ate lunch...

Kenz said...

hahaha! Yum yum yum! I still need to try all those recipes! I see my ham rolls didn't make the cut...lol!

Jenna said...

Shannon - All I require is room & board...deal?!

Katie - Welcome to my life. I subscribe to Pillsbury, Kraft, Betty Crocker, Allrecipes, etc. (you name it, I subscribe) and get their emails daily. So usually by 9am I am starving looking at all of their recipes!!

Kenz - The ham rolls DEFINITELY didn't make the cut...no offense.

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text