Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday via Pictures

After church today, we headed outta town to shoot some guns with friends. I was nervous going into it [and rightfully so], but the guys made it fun and tension free. No one cared that I couldn't shoot a gun...they all offered to help me and try their guns anyway. A bunch of great friends we have!

Steve [brother-in-law], Jarid [cousin], and Jeff.

Hubby taking aim.

Damage done.

Mike [brother-in-law] taking his turn.

Watch out! ;) ♥

Oh yes I did!
[That's kinda sexy, no?]

We had lots of choices.

Jarid means business!

People who know me woulda been disappointed
if I didn't stop for a self-portrait.

Steve trying out a diff gun.


Love this picture.
Wes, Jeff, Kyle [knealing], and Jarid.
I think that's Mike or Steve's foot...


After a couple hours of shooting bottles and targets, we headed over to see our nephews. I apologize right off for the bad and blurry photos. They were all taken via phone. Also, as many of you know, a 3 year old and almost 1 year old move quickly...so they create blurs!! 

Ian was telling all kinds of stories.
Including, but not limited to, his nightmares about pumpkin monsters.

Max was allll smiles [until he fell and bumped his head]!!

Look at that happy baby!!!! Precious! ♥

Well, now I'm going to eat a cupcake talk to my husband....

How was your weekend?
What did you do with this beautiful weather we got?!


2 comments:

Kenz said...

you are officially a bad ass ;)

nbeck said...

Nice pics :-)

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text