Here are a few of the pictures I took on the trip. I apologize for the quality...I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of the pictures...ha! :) I have all of these pictures in an awesome photo album, so the captions for them are what I wrote in the album back in '04.
 |
| Brooke, me, & Heidi in Chicago airport waiting for our airplane. |
 |
| A fuller view of Windsor Castle. |
 |
I wanted to ride on a double-decker bus so bad, but I bought a toy one instead. |
 |
| Toledo (Spain) |
 |
us + bus = sleep except big mouths Ronak & Tiff *grr*
hahahahaha!! |
 |
Mezquita
My faaaaaaaaaave!! |
 |
| me & Jordon in Mezquita |
 |
| Sevilla |
 |
| me in front of Columbus' tomb. |
 |
| La Alambra |
 |
cute short tables (Jordon) |
 |
All of us in black & pink ready for Flamenco <total coincidence> |
 |
Brooke & me ...in front of Mediterranean Sea |
 |
| Gilbraltar |
 |
Costa del Sol <beach in Torremolinos> |
 |
| La Alambra |
 |
Jason feeding ape <Gilbraltar> |
 |
| me feeding ape |
 |
me w/ apes, & very afraid
"quick, take the stupid picture!" |
 |
| in cave in Gilbraltar |
 |
in cave
<Brooke, Jason, me, & Jordon> |
 |
| fountain in Barcelona |
 |
cute chair
"redone" Spain where you can "see all of Spain in an hour" |
 |
| Sagrada Familia |
 |
Gingerbread house <spicy bread house>
Parque guell Barcelona |
 |
| Granada |
 |
Top of "Disneyland castle" 152 spiral stairs <me, Sheila, & Jordon> |
 |
| view from top of "Disneyland castle" |
 |
| aqueducts |
 |
| "Disneyland Castle" |
 |
Jason's bday in Zestoa
<Caroline, Jason, Heidi, Nina, Brooke> |
 |
| San Sebastion |
 |
me, Jordon, Guiermo, & Jason
<San Sebastion> |
 |
| San Sebastion |
 |
| pitiful "bathroom" in our crappy London hotel room |
 |
| our gift to Guiermo |
 |
| other random souvenirs |
 |
| souvenirs |
 |
| souvenirs |
 |
| souvenirs |
2 comments:
Oh good ol film! haha loved this post, made me miss my time I spent in Barcelona!
I loved Barcelona! How old were you when you went? I'd love to go back now [mature] because I think I'd really enjoy and appreciate it more!
Post a Comment