Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Love Time with Wes

Yesterday we had our 16 week appointment. It was short & sweet but was so reassuring to finally hear Baby Beck's heartbeat!! It went down from the last appointment, which is normal. Heartbeat is now 153 and I'd say baby is very active - doctor had to move the instrument around three times to be able to calculate the heartbeat. Baby wouldn't sit still!!

The rest of the afternoon was great...having fun with my husband. We walked around the Ped Mall, ate at The Vine, browsed the mall, checked out Stuff, Etc for the first time, and ended the trip with Walmart. Stuff, Etc is a consignment shop...a huge consignment shop!! I got about 8 or 9 shirts, capris, a skirt, 2 books & 2 CD's for about $40. The most expensive piece was a shirt for $3.50. Sweet!! Oh yeah, and we got a yellow onesie with a duck on it (that says "QUACK") for $0.50!! My skirt was $0.40!! Loooove that place.

We've been needing rain like crazy, so of course God gave it to us yesterday while Wes & I were roaming Iowa City. Not just rain, storms with massive winds. My amazing husband volunteered to go get our vehicle to pull around to pick me up...so I wouldn't have to walk through much rain. I love him. Not one complaint.

I'm ending this post with a picture of my fulfilled craving!!!!

3 comments:

Kenz said...

I LOVE it! Will you send some rain our way please? And you didn't score some furniture?! Its all in the basement at that store!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

aww we need rain out here in chicago! just came by your blog and its super cute! cant wait to see what else you post :)

Shannon said...

Glad the appt went well and you found so many great deals. LOVE deals....and red vines!

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text