Nine: The number of months it takes for you to grow strong and healthy enough to join your daddy and me.
Eight: The loooong number of months I have to selfishly and impatiently wait between finding out about you and finally meeting you.
Seven: The number of onesies you have sitting on the table. You're already a messy child dominating the house! (Just kidding - that's my
Six: The number of weeks (roughly) I will be home with you before returning to work against my will.
Five: The number of steps between our bedroom and your crib.
Four: The number of biological uncles you will have. So many others in spirit, though! ♥
Three: The number of biological aunts you will have. Never forget Aunt Kenz, though...she loves you just as much!
Two: The number of feet I can't wait to tickle; the number of cheeks I can't wait to squeeze; the number of hands I can't wait to grasp my finger that you'll be wrapped around.
One: The number of perfect little bundles of joy we will be bringing home in ~14 weeks. ♥

2 comments:
awwww...cute!!!
ANNNNNNNNNDDDDD...I cry...
Post a Comment