Meal (dessert) preparation in picture form.
 |
| Had to make Lemon Bars for my dear Aunt Wendy. |
 |
| Lemon Bars ready to go into the oven. |
 |
| Pie crust dough ready to be chilled. |
 |
| Lemon bars begging to be eaten!! |
 |
| Counter all cleaned off, ready to bake: marathon style. |
 |
| Pie crust rolled out and ready! |
 |
| Pumpkin Pie. |
 |
| Decor to go on Pumpkin Pie. |
 |
| Ta da!! |
 |
| My amazing hubby was kind enough to document me working on Pumpkin Bars. |
 |
| While the Pumpkin Bars baked and cooled, I started getting everything ready for dressing. This handy dandy chopper was a life saver. |
 |
| Thanks to the chopper, 2 cups of onion and 2 cups of celery only took me about 10 minutes!! |
 |
| Celery, onion, and sage sautéing. |
 |
| Bread ready for dressing. |
 |
| Add sautéd celery, onion, sage...and all other seasonings. |
 |
| Mix well. |
 |
| Add chicken stock & eggs. |
 |
| Mix well & put in Crock Pot. I did mine last night and stored in fridge so that this morning I could just pop it in Crock Pot for 5 hours. |
 |
| I love my KitchenAid - effortless homemade cream cheese frosting. |
 |
| There are Pumpkin Bars somewhere under that luscious cream cheese frosting. |
 |
| The fridge has never been so packed!! |
 |
| I love baking...but I hate the aftermath. Ugh! |
 |
9pm...lemon bars, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars, cream cheese frosting, and dressing done. I'm whipped!!
Today I still have to make Cherry Pie & Pumpkin Pie Bars. |
2 comments:
ok so I LOVE the new look to the blog! Although the last look was fun and bright too. I really need to redo ours. Do you have any websites to check out for free back grounds? Anyway. I think you set your mind to blogging every day. I swear I just checked this last week and you hadn't blogged in forever. Are you SERIOUS that I haven't read since the 5th? Its almost December for petes sake! Love all the baking. I bet it was amazing! I didn't bake this year. However, as we speak I am making "Thanksgiving" dinner for Beau and Patrick. Complete with frozen pie ;)
Kenz - Blogspot has upgraded and has a lot more backgrounds and styles to choose from. :)
I haven't been blogging much, but snuck in more than usual this month. :) When I get the urge sometimes I write a whole bunch up and then schedule them out to post on different days so they are spaced out a little bit. :)
As we speak, turkey pot pie with homemade crust is in the oven!!
Post a Comment