I stole today's post idea from Shannon over at Bungalow960.
![]() |
| I often take pictures of myself. Today's self-portrait is inspired by making my hair wavy.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.
Eleven Random Things:
1. I can handle about any nickname except Jenny. (When I was younger and "Forrest Gump" came out my cousins would call me "Jennnnnnnaaaayy" from the movie. Scarred me from the nickname.)
2. I, by no means, am an English major nor do I claim to be good at grammar, spelling, paper-writing, etc. I am, though, kind of a grammar Nazi. People who use the incorrect form of your/you're and there/their/they're drive me bonkers!!
3. I was in choir throughout high school and continue to sing to my radio cranked up while driving, but don't like singing with anyone else present.
4. I hate giving speeches or being in a group of people whom I know no one.
5. I'm secretly scared that after random fact #2 anyone reading this is mentally proofing my entry/blog.
6. I just finished my last classes and will graduate in May, but don't want to be an auditor or prepare taxes (with my accounting degree).
7. My brother is 10.5 years older than me and started dating is (now) wife when I was two.
8. I'm an Iowa fan and get offended when my husband (or anyone) puts them down, but I honestly couldn't name a single player on any team.
9. I follow almost 30 blogs and most of them have no idea who I am or that I follow them. I have started to randomly comment recently though.
10. I'm never happy/content with my hair (color, length, style, etc).
11. I desparetely want to lose weight but am very resistant to change the meals I make my husband and I for supper. (I just don't wanna!!)
QUESTIONS FROM SHANNON:
(She didn't technically tag me, but i stole it from her, so I'll steal her questions as well!)
1. Who inspires you?
My sister-in-law, Amy, for all of the hard work she puts into her job (she's a 4th grade teacher) and running around between her two girls' activities - and stays sane!!
My husband because he is hands down the smartest person I know and I truly believe he will do great things.
2. What is your favorite book that you've ever read?
The "Fearless" series by Francine Pascal.
3. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Adam Levine.
4. If money was no object, what would your dream profession be?
Stay at Home Mom.
5. Do you have any habits that annoy others?
I shake my leg, a lot (contrary to popular belief, it's not a "nervous" habit).
6. What's your favorite thing to cook?
Anything that includes sugar. I prefer baking to cooking - but I enjoy making anything that people enjoy and know that I make it for them out of love. I'd say as far as cooking, it'd have to involve chicken and pasta.
7. Are you a morning or a night person?
Ha! This makes me laugh because I think my husband would automatically say that I'm neither. I don't like mornings, though I don't think I'm too grumpy, but at night when I get tired...game over. I'm not easy to get along with. So, by process of elimination, I'd say morning.
8. What is the first blog your ever read?
I started reading IGE and Words of Williams at the same time. I feel like I know them, though I barely even comment to them. Sorry, I'm getting better.
9. Do you like road trips or would you prefer to fly?
I like the speed of flying, but hate the take off. That feeling of going up at a ridiculously sharp angle ... doesn't set well with my stomach - literally. I think I prefer road trips.
10. Do you prefer salty or sweet things?
Wow. That's tough. I can't say both...? I guess if forced to choose...sweet.
11. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
A horse. They're beautiful.
QUESTIONS FOR THE PEOPLE I'M TAGGING:
1. What do/would you order at Cold Stone?
2. What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
3. If you could pick up and live anywhere, where would you go?
4. What one item would you save out of your burning home? (People and pets excluded.)
5. Biggest pet peeve?
6. What would your "last meal" be?
7. What is something I don't know about you?
8. How many children do you want?
9. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
10. What would you ideally do on a dreary, rainy day?
11. Favorite movie genre?
I TAG:
|


1 comments:
Wow! I didn't know the horse thing!
Post a Comment