Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 5, 2012

These are a few of. . .

Sorry I've been MIA this week. I'll try to get back on track ... it's been quite the week thus far!

Anyway...to tide ya over...

These are a few of. . .

...the things on my home desk.


Sudoku book, journal, and Nook.

Trusty lamp [and light-up mouse].

Iowa mug filled with pens, pencils, glue sticks, etc.
Also...that gadget to the right = heaven.
My sis-in-law got it for me for Christmas an I love it!!
It's a headache relief mechanism!! You "scratch" your head with it!

iPod Touch case & ear buds.

Headphones for the computer...so I can watch my shows on ABCfamily.com
without disturbing the hubs.

My camera in it's comfy home.

4th grade school book that I'm making vocab flash cards/quizes for
my sis-in-law...along with the note cards and paper clips.
Also, a sweet finger nail polish I score at Dollar Tree for...you guessed it...
$1!

My handy dandy laptop.
Once this Dell dies I think I'll just get an iPad instead of a laptop.

...the things on my work desk.

My trusty water bottle, yogurt, work phone, and cell phone!

A mess.....
...but also some great pictures to keep me smiling!!

Desk essentials + "The Buck Stops Here" sign.






My snack stash!!
Honey Graham Oh's = AH-mazing!!
The Fit & Active All Natural Fruit Strips are amazing...they're like fruit rollups,
but all natural!
On the right we have All Natural licorice!!





My lovely squirrel drawing.

2 comments:

nbeck said...

Thanks for sharing your personal space pics..

Jenna said...

I LOVE that gadget! My hubs can mindlessly rub my head with it and it works wonders!

Thanks for stopping by, Michelle. Can't wait to check out your blog!

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text